Rules of Competition 2021
COVID-19 Requirements - COMING SOON
Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation Center, Howard M Terpenning Complex,
NW 158th & NW Schendel, Beaverton, OR
Check-in at Tournament Headquarters (under blue tents at the end of Field #1) at least ONE HOUR before your first game.
The following items need to be presented at tournament check-in:
Team Roster – one copy. Roster must include player name, birthdate, jersey number, and coach’s names.
- Because of the difficulty in accessing state rosters at the present time, simply create a roster showing club name, team name, age group and gender. Include player name, jersey number and date of birth.
Current Player Cards Required:
A team may not mix US Club Soccer cards with USYSA cards. Every player on the team must have the same type of player card.
- US Club Soccer cards valid through at least 8/1/2021
- USYSA Cards (2020/2021 or 2021/2022 season)
4v4 Field Map -COMING SOON
Age Groups: The 4v4 Tournament uses 2021/2022 Soccer Year Age Groups. Determine the birth year of the OLDEST player on your team and register in that age group.
Summary of 2021 Rules of Competition
- Maximum of eight players per team.
- Players can only be registered on one team and must be registered through their state association.
- All age groups based on 2021-2022 Age Groups
- Teams must have matching light and dark uniforms.
- Four players on the field; no goalkeeper.
- All games will be two-12 minute halves with a two minute half time.
- No offsides and no slide tackling.
- Either team may substitute on the fly. No stoppage of play.
- No play in the "no-play zone" which is an arc in front of each goal.
- No throw-ins. All restarts will be kick-in with defending players a minimum of 3 yards away.
- All dead ball kicks are indirect with the exception of a penalty kick.
- Field size: 30 x 40 yards
- Goal size: 3 x 5 feet
- Ball size: #4 for U9-U12 and #5 for U13-U19
For tournament and rules questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration and check-in questions, email email@example.com